Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Hurray.. today is the 1st day of 2009! A new year, a new beginning!

It has also marked the 1 year spot of my stay in Singapore, and it really means time really flies quickly. Some say the more you are older, the faster the time is flying. Well, it seems like it's a fact.


Flashing back to year 2008, happy and sad things also had happened in my life. However, no matter whether it's a sad or a happy situation it will just make you feel and think different, thus an upgrade of mind to oneself.

Oh well, many people may have gone to a public hot spot to countdown and watch fireworks.. hehe but not me. I don't know why I'm acting like this, probably the thought of squeezing with people and shouting out 5..4..3..2.
.1 is not what I intend to spend the last few minutes of 2008. If I'm not mistaken, the NYE party will be held in Marina Bay and to attend the party, the tickets starts at $18 per tix. Not bad for a party, of course the most anticipating entry would be the fireworks.

Aren't they spectacular and breath taking?

Wish you a Happy New Year 2009!



No comments:

Post a Comment