Friday, January 16, 2009

Target: Sony Ericsson G705

Yup, me want to change new phone d, from Nokia to SE. I would think that this is a very good change, as I'm back to the SE touch.

Previously when I sign up a line, I was thinking "Ok la, signing up for a line with new handset is reasonably priced if compared to signing up for it in KL" So I chose Nokia N81, which in a good way it comes in handy when I need to test content with it.

Yeah, it's a bit bulky and thick (for a girl's hands), the themes etc are more customized than for SE. Colour also more vibrant (cos 16m colour) and screen is big enough even for a bad eye sight person. It's quite good actually when it has WiFi function where I can use it when im at a hotspot whenever I go. The bad side is the camera is not good, 2MP only.. well, if compared to my old SE K618i the pictures coming out of K618i looks better than from N81.

As time passes, gradually using my N81 I have more inconveniences. If i don't like the theme, I have to go to the Applications Manager to uninstall it. After clicking the Uninstall, the phone need to take like a few secs to HANG there then the phone runs normally again.. what la.. Then the themes.. if taken from net, those 'creators' are either young or cute. The wallpaper is nice.. but the icons they created for looks so ugly and ugly only. Hello la.. the UI of N81 is already so like that, why go make the icons more so like that?

Anyway this is just a personal opinion.. cos personally I dont think Nokia Symbian phones are really user friendly, and because of that a lot of aunty n uncle dunno how to use, yet went and sign up for a high-end phone. There were a few times they call up cos they dunno how to use the correct GPRS to view the Live4d.. so I ask them to click on Phone menu, and they can ask 'where to click for phone menu?' PENGSAN!!!!

Oh well, the reason i chose G705 is because it has WiFi.. Hahaha lame! Well it is almost like N81 in terms of function, but its camera is 3.2 MP (too bad without auto-focus, oh what the heck..N81 also dun hv la) it's slimmer... it's built more towards a girl's touch :D

Lets see the demo HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment