Monday, December 29, 2008

Looking back at Christmas 2008; Looking at Year 2009

Eesh.. here I am sitting in the office, attending to 'nice' customers' phone call, trying to rush for my datelines and projects also.. what a to-do.. my desk been scattered with paperwork, some wires (if counting mouse wire, earphone and hands-free hehe).. it is such a MESS!

No bother.. cos I'm realli out of topic. Why the title? Easy! Cos I miss the holidays... yup, the magic word is HOLIDAY. Chinese is 假期/放假; Malay is CUTI; Cantonese is Fong Kar/Kar Khei; Hokkien.. Umm.. dunno wor..

This year's Christmas.. I would say it's a good one and is also not a really good one. Let me start with the good ones:
1) My brother-in-law came to Singapore for a few days
2) I gave out the Christmas pressies to my dearest colleagues, friends, family in Singapore.
3) Finally I get the time to recharge my battery
4) Meeting up with a long-time-no-see family (the Changs)
5) Traveling East to ECP for mouth-watering seafood

The not really good ones:
1) We just met my brother-in-law 1 day only
2) It's a rainy Christmas eve
3) Not enough days for me to recharge
4) Miss my friends and my family on Christmas day
5) Miss my car

I suppose the Good ones are already strong points to stand on their own, especially point 1. Actually, I really don't wanna say it out de, but I think say it out would make me feel lighter and better. That day he and wife came to Singapore, my hubby already called him and say 7pm to wait somewhere at Bukit Panjang LRT de.. actually I don't know what is being communicated between the 2 brothers, cos I just follow the group. Which also means I don't know 7pm is DECIDED to meet up.

Ok, so I took a nap at 3 something.. then woke up at 5 something PM.. then i surf net do my own thing, then going to 6pm I shower lor.. so when his phone rang at 7pm, then they (which inc. my cousin-in-laws) only realise they are late for the meet up *they napped like pigs also, hehe*. So they ask to wait for us to reach there..

When we reach destination already it's already 730pm. We step out of the ticket gates, meet the bro-in-law then the wife face.. black like black sesame, fake weak smile.. I'm thinking *uh-ohh.. we are in trouble* Nvm, we then walk to BPP for dinner. When ordering the face also black like before.. then she didnt talk much, which this is very unusual for us. To us she always has a lot to talk about especially to my mom-in-law; but that night.. wahlao TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON!

Ok lor.. we knew it's our fault so we just kept quiet in silent. Then as we knew my bro-in-law like to eat seafood, so we did offer to bring him to ECP which he seemed interested despite the 1 hr train journey. So we did tell him that on Saturday 27th Dec we will bring him there. When SATURDAY came, my cousin-in-law received SMS from him saying they have changed their plans to visit Night Safari.... *pengz*

Fine lor.. still wanna be angry at us during your stay in Singapore.. what attitude is that? That is not called Holiday, its actually Dooms Day.. so calculative.. spoilsport.. HAH!

Ok la.. back to the logical side I know it is not good of us to delay your time. But, as one be open-minded a bit is not a big deal. Traveling is about letting everything go, try to enjoy the holidays as much as you can, not thinking about work etc. Just 1 mistake which make you change plans suddenly, it can create a bigger misunderstanding de lor..

Hmm end of story. Actually in the end, we did go to ECP, exc the 2 person only.. Shiok also, cos finally can eat the crab.. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment