Sunday, January 18, 2009

Samsung Pixon M8800

Dear finally signed up for a new mobile line since his stay in Singapore for 7 months. A bit late huh? Well he previously has his personally shopping list (Nikon DSLR, bookcase etc) and his enjoyable company trip to Japan. (Well, not too enjoyable as I couldn't join him).. but anyway, he finally got his own mobile line.

At first he has set his eyes on SE G900, but after playing the demo phone a few rounds he was already disappointed with the phone's features and functions. Erm.. function wise I think is still ok la, but something was missing on that phone.. Anyway while he is spending his 1 hour away at this SE shop I walked around the mall and entered Samsung shop. There, they have a few sets of handsets which I think it's enough for everyone to try. So I tried on F480 and Pixon and Omnia, hmm i think can drag dear to the shop and try geh.. plus he is very interesting in touch screen phones. Ok, so he is not really happy with G900 so I pulled him over to Samsung to try the touch screens. He like F480, but he lagi like the Pixon more.

Personally I agree with him. Sleek, stylish, executive look, expensive look.. haha.. it's a good looking phone, camera functions are good, can play more.. the only Cons which I dont prefer is it has no WiFi. Sad huh?

However dear has signed up the line and has gotten Pixon, which I would like to
congratulate him for making a final decision and has sticked to it.. (Previously he kept buggering me on which handset: G900 or Pixon? Pixon dont hv WiFi but G900 has wor.. but G900 camera not so good..those kind of things)..

Here're some image of Pixon, which I think it really captured dear's heart to it. Oh dear, am I jealous over a handset? Puh-lease!


No comments:

Post a Comment