Thursday, January 8, 2009

Countdown to 630pm

Seriously.. this is not good! I'm supposed to be WORKING lehh.. and now it's just 17:23! WTH?!

Well, actually 6pm is good enough, reason is I do not have to answer anymore crappy phonecalls till tomorrow. Our customer hotline closes at 6pm, at most 6pm SHARP. Wahahaha.. by 5:55pm like that i'll just switch the line off. This move is enough to end my day peacefully.

I dunno why, today is Thursday and it's just a day away from Friday, my second fave day during my working days. Haha this is funny, I do rate those 7 days normally:-

The day which is No.1 that I don't like: MONDAY = Mundane. Does Garfield ring a bell here?
The day which is No.2 that I don't like: SUNDAY. Especially Sunday night, cos I really don't like to think of Monday.

The day which is No.1 that I like: SATURDAY. Whole day FREE from everything! No need to think of work, but keep thinking of SLEEP SLEEP & EAT EAT (with control of course) hahahaha..
The day which is No.2 that I like: FRIDAY! Cos next day is Saturday.. no need to work maaa..

Hmmm what other things that I rate my days? Oh.. if I'm on leave or going traveling, that period is I like most of the days but the day to go back to my responsibility at work is like a DISASTER = Moody, busy like never busy before, email here n there.. ARGH! Other days would be VERY HAPPY if next day is Public holiday, or if Public holiday falls on Sunday then Monday no need to work.. XIOK!

So, next Public Holiday = Chinese New Year. Yup, some holiday which I'm looking forward to. Can eat again, can receive little angpow for luck.. and I hope grandpa is well again for this occasion. May Buddha bless him..

No comments:

Post a Comment