Monday, April 6, 2009

Red Alert 3 + Sims 2

Wahahahahaha.... Red Alert 3 Uprising... is in my hands!

This series is totally totally CUN (superb in Malay), I had an overview of the units from all parties (Allied, Soviet and Japan) and they are superbly designed and unique of its own. I actually dunno how to describe, but it's just that the graphics, videos are just so nice and splendidly done. In fact my eyes cannot tear away from them while I was doing work. (Hehe.. ok, just a while only k?) They even invited hot-shot celebrities to be a part of the videos.



The verdict? Get it and no regrets!

The other game that I want badly is The Sims 2. Ok, I know The Sims 3 is going to be on the racks in a couple of months but after looking at the expansions, I can't resist much... I just need to get it!!!! Ok, probably The Sims 3 is similarly interesting like the 2nd but I hope the latest one would not have complicated technical complications like the 2nd. (Sigh I just dunno why I couldn't install it, thats why I'm desperate to get it)

(The Sims 2: Pets Expansion, one of the reason that I want it)

No comments:

Post a Comment