Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm Dreaming of.... Bali

Yesh.. hubby say August plan to go Bali.. wow, sweet dream come true! Actually hubby's job requirements is really a pain in the neck, almost every month will need to work his ass off except for August. Why? According to SG locals, it is a taboo to have events/roadshows in August (Chinese calendar - July), which I forgotten what's the taboo but what the heck he could apply leave and bring me go traveling.

Since working with this company a lot of trips we cannot go together ady, his bosses don't allow outsiders to join them. Thats why when he went to Tokyo I went down to Australia ALONE. So since August is coming, so we plan to go to Bali for a treat.

In fact my mind is already drifting across the Indonesian Sea to that beautiful island. The happy sunshine, the soothing winds, pleasant environment.. a good retreat for city dwellers.

I really hope to have these below in my holiday there. But I know they cost a lot, oh well hope luck is with me to get them :D

2 comments:

  1. Bali is a nice place. Its in my travel pipeline too. Can't wait to go there.. just waiting for those cheap AirAsia tickets :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. very hard to get cheap tix leh... sigh
    but I hope whatever it is.. daniel can get good pictures of it :)

    ReplyDelete