Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Day to Remember

Just an hour ago I received a call from my cousin which brought news that I do not wish to hear: grandpa has breathed his last breath at home.

This morning he was admitted to ICU again, latest update was his BP is getting lower and unstable. Things were not at their positive side, which I kept praying and wishing hard that he can go thru this stage. Father SMSed me twice about getting ready, which I reluctantly and pushing myself not to think negative of things. When I was traveling home, I called my cousin again and she said grandpa has decided to go home, which 2 hrs later he joined Buddha in Heaven.

I do not know how to describe it.. the feeling of losing someone so dearly is.. well, I would put it that I can't accept it at first, but thinking that we will go someday which only Heaven knows when.. missing him is a sure-have, but seeing him contentedly t
o let Buddha take him is a blessing.

However I was glad to see him at last during CNY, and that Dear saw him and p
aid respect to him. It is a worth-while experience which I'm sure Dear will cherish this moment.



R.I.P Dato Sim Mow Yu. Your enthusiasm, courage and endless contribution for Chinese Education stays strong in our hearts and the Chinese. We will always remember your hearty laughter, your blowpipe organ, your voice and for sure, I will not forget the values that you taught us and we are still happy that you can finally join Grandma and aunty up there..

1 comment: